If you can’t start your vehicle with the app, then please follow these steps:
- Remove the key from the ignition. Wait a few seconds and try again.
- Remove the key from your vehicle and force-quit the application on your phone. Wait a few seconds and try again.
iOS8 – iOS10: Exit the app and double-press the home button. Locate iBlue Immobilizer in the menu that appears and swipe up to force-quit the app. Press the home button again, then launch the iBlue Immobilizer app again. If you are using Proximity Unlock, make sure you launch your app after force-quit.
- Make sure your phone’s Bluetooth is turned on.
- Restart Bluetooth in Settings.
Go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn it off, then back on. Launch the iBlue Immobilizer app again.
- Restart your iPhone.
This is rarely required, but may fix a known issue in iOS.
- Try with another phone. When you launch the iBlue Immobilizer app on another phone, you need to enter your device’s PIN code to enable your vehicle to start.
If its still not working, please consider that your vehicle might have other problems as well, not related to the iBlue Immobilizer device itself.